How can I make an appointment?
What to expect in my first session?
Are both Online Psychotherapy and Face-to-Face Psychotherapy the same in effectiveness?
According to recent psychological research, online psychotherapy is suitable for a wide population, and can be as effective as traditional face-to-face psychotherapy when it comes to therapeutic effectiveness, and has gotten satisfactory feedback from clients.
Is my personal health data secure and protected?
- The importance of confidentiality in therapy and counseling cannot be overstated. This means that, throughout most circumstances, no information — even the fact that you’ve visited PsyHome — is shared with anyone outside of PsyHome without your express consent. Our main purpose is to offer you a secure place in which you may talk about your worries.
- Please be aware that therapists may be obliged to break confidentiality without the client’s permission in some instances. Therapists are required to report some information if it poses a risk of harm to a client or another person, such as in cases of child or elder abuse, or if a court order is issued. In your initial meeting with your therapist, your therapist will explain these situations to you.
Can I choose my own therapist?
Can I reschedule or cancel my appointment?
I would like to collaborate with Psychology Home on a project, who do I contact?
For collaboration requests, please include the following information:
- Your organization name, contact person, and contact details
- Purpose of the collaboration
- What do you require from Psychology Home
- Timeline and duration
I am looking for a speaker on the topic of mental health for my company/event.
Do you provide talks/training?
We do provide talks and training to organisations and groups. Please provide the following information in your request to speed up the process:
- Organisation name, contact person and contact details
- Purpose of talk/training
- Description of target audience (senior management, leadership, clients etc).
- Group size
- Medium – in person or online (webinar)
- Proposed date and time